Particle Measuring Systems’ HandiLaz®Mini II handheld particle counter has been ergonomically developed to fit in the users’ palms. This compact and lightweight instrument is tough and dependable, offering huge value for cost-conscious users who prefer a user-friendly, reliable and handheld particle counter.
The HandiLaz® Mini II handheld particle counter has a plethora of features and is also a cost-effective option for spot monitoring.
The instrument is small, yet powerful, and exhibits a simple and intuitive user interface that enables users to execute particle sampling in just seconds. It also features a highly sensitive, completely compensated sensor with ultra-low noise and a limitless number of size channels that will ensure high precision and repeatability.
It is a perfect particle counter for users who require comfortable cleanroom monitoring that acts as an analytical tool to troubleshoot sources of particle generation. This can be done without the hassle of bulky equipment.
Pinpointing a Particle Source with the Handilaz Mini II
Video Credit: Particle Measuring Systems
- The size ranges from 200 nm to 10 μm, ideal for advanced processing, semiconductor and pharmaceutical applications
- Resolution is available up to 10 nm
- Simple touchscreen and single-button operation
- The internal pulse height analyzer allows for an infinite number of channel sizes
- Combination of temperature and differential pressure into particle measurement
- ISO 21501-4 calibrated standard
- Sophisticated on-screen analysis
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- An affordable alternative is available for spot monitoring and troubleshooting
- Adaptable to a variety of applications
- Particle measurements can be done just in seconds
- The battery can be recharged with minimal downtime
- Measures width of around 3.2 in (81 mm)
- Weighs only around 1.8 lb (0.83 kg)
- Li-ion rechargeable battery for 5-hour continuous counting (user-replaceable)
- Data storage options such as USB and SD cards are available
- Conducting ISO (such as ISO 14644-1) 3 to 9 verification of cleanrooms
- Cleanroom filter or air handling system performance inspection is available
- Local particle sources can be detected
- It comes with point-of-use measurements in cleanrooms
- Identify points of interest to track constantly (via Airnet II-4 Facility Management System)
- Possible areas where sensitive instrumentation and equipment will be installed can be examined