The IsoAir® Pro-E Remote Particle Counter from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is part of a facility monitoring solution. It is an efficient piece of a contamination control strategy with the help of new technologies to facilitate cleanroom monitoring while fulfilling global regulations.
This includes EU GMP Annex 1, ISO 14644-2, and part of a 21CFR Part 11 solution. This remote particle counter consists of all the features required by users for dependable particle monitoring in a user’s clean area. The features are all built into an easy yet strong package.
Essential for the Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) process, this is known to be the first particle counter with a built-in vacuum. Furthermore, this cleanroom monitoring instrument has been powered by Power over Ethernet (POE). With the internal blower, it needs very little supporting equipment and external connections.
Data gathered from the instrument can be integrated into either Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro Software or Facility Net Monitoring System. This has the option of third-party communication through PMS protocol or Modbus.
The rapid release mounting bracket stores necessary sensor data like the IP address, at the point of measurement. This helps reduce the time and complexity of unit installation once servicing or calibration is completed. This remote particle sensor is a “plug-n-play” model with no complicated re-programming prior to reinstallation into the particle monitoring system.
The IsoAir Pro-E Remote Particle Counter is extremely user-friendly with its own blower, thereby removing the requirement for an external vacuum. It utilizes Power over Ethernet (PoE) to integrate communications and power into a single connection.
Furthermore, the strong 316 L stainless steel enclosure is liquid-resistant with IP65 and NEMA 4X ratings, which safeguard the unit at the time of cleaning and disinfection operations.
The Isokinetic Sampling Probe (ISP) can be fitted directly to the inlet, expanded from the particle sensor with stiff stainless-steel tubing, or remotely placed with flexible tubing in literally any installation.
Moreover, the IsoAir Pro-E is part of the PRO Series from PMS, a full collection of contamination monitoring tools designed from a decades-long dedication to aiding pharmaceutical manufacturers.
The IsoAir Pro-E can be utilized with other products in the PRO Series for a complete contamination control solution and the guarantee of up-to-date compliance. The PRO Series helps users offer lifesaving and life-changing solutions to their customers by aiding clean manufacturing.
Users can gain insights into why and how the IsoAir Pro-E was made. Paul Hartigan, Product Line Manager at Particle Measuring Systems, lists the features and benefits of the new remote particle counter in the video below.
IsoAir Pro E New Remote Particle Counter from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS)
Video Credit: Particle Measuring Systems
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Eight channel sizes with a 2-channel Pharmaceutical mode can be selected by customers
- Built-in blower with HEPA-filtered exhaust
- Shut-off for capped probe is automatic
- It has a flow rate of 1.0 CFM
- IP65 and NEMA 4x rated 316 L stainless steel enclosure
- Compliance with ISO 21501-4:2018 and CE standards, optional ISO 17025
- PMS Ethernet or MODBUS communications available
- Two local LEDs are available for activity and status
- Rapid alert of contamination problems from the real-time particle monitoring system
- Trustworthy: There is no risk of data loss: saves 3,000 samples to safeguard users’ data in case of a communications outage
- Efficient component of a contamination control strategy (CCS)
- The rapid release mounting bracket streamlines the calibration and servicing process
- Reduced installation time and a decreased risk of errors with data saved in the mounting bracket
- Communications through the PMS protocol or Modbus
- Leading particle monitoring system integration: Interfaces available with Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro SCADA Software, Pharmaceutical Net Pro, or Facility Net software for extensive data management
- Economical cleanroom monitoring: No need for a central vacuum system
- Flexibility on ISP mounting increases installation options and decreases installation charges
- Chemically resistant IP 65 rated stainless-steel enclosure
- Long-life laser diodes reduce long-term maintenance time and costs
- A particle monitoring system for the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Cleanroom particle monitoring system
- Industrial and aerospace applications
- Isolator particle monitoring