The M-228 and M-229 series motorized captive linear actuators provide a travel range of 10, resp. 25 mm, and are equipped with high-resolution stepper motors. The stepper mikes can push or pull loads up to 80 N, and provide speeds up to 5 mm/s. Models featuring gearhead/stepper motor combinations offer the same stroke in a more compact package.
Cost-Effective Design, Valuable Features
The cost-effective design offers many useful features such as a non-rotating tip, limit and reference switches and a mechanical position display.
A spherical tip and a 3 m extension cable are included in the delivery. The more compact gearhead versions include an additional flat tip.
Features & Advantages
- Highly Cost-Efficient, Compact Design
- 10 and 25 mm Travel Range
- High Load Capacity to 80 N
- Gearhead version: 46 nm Resolution (with C-663 Controller)
- Direct Drive: Max. Velocity 5 mm/s
- Non-Rotating Tip
- Non-Contact Limit and Reference Switches
- Quality assurance testing
- Testing equipment
- Alignment of secondary mirrors
- Precision machining