This reference-class linear positioner comprises a self-clamping non-magnetic motor with sub-nanometer resolution.
High-accuracy is offered by crossed roller bearings and a direct measuring high-precision, sub-nanometer resolution linear encoder.
- Ultraprecision: 2 nm minimum incremental motion and direct-measuring PIOne encoder with 0.5 nm resolution
- Long travel ranges: 13 mm, 26 mm or 52 mm
- Self-locking when switched off: Saves energy and reduces generation of heat
- Long lifetime and high reliability due to PiezoWalk® technology
- Compact design: 65 mm width, 20 mm height