The PI micos elevation stage ES-100 is comparable with the LS-110 and PRS-110 stages. A precision ground re-circulating ball screw with 1 mm pitch drives the elevation stage. Newly developed cross-roller bearings guarantee a maximum rigidity and guiding quality.
It is possible to motorize the ES-100 can be motorized with a DC or a 2-phase stepper motor and is equipped with two mechanical or hall limit switches.
The travel ranges are 13 mm or 26 mm. For demanding positioning tasks, the elevation stages ES-100 can be supplied with a cost-effective linear scale.
The key features of the ES100 are:
- Travel range up to 26 mm (1")
- Uni-directional repeatability down to 0.05 µm
- Maximum speed 20 mm/sec
- Load capacity up to 5.5 kg
- Integrated limit switches
- Optionally: linear scale (center mounted)
- Higher load on request