The PI M-545 XY microscope stages offer excellent stability due to a self-locking piezo motor. The high-stiffness design is ideal for fast piezo scanning stages. Manual, low-cost versions are also available.
The salient features of the M-545 are:
- Open frame motorized low-profile microscope stage.
- 25x25 mm (1x1") travel range.
- Integrated closed-loop linear piezomotor drives provide smooth movement.
- High speed to 50 mm/s.
- Integrated linear encoders with 0.5 μm resolution.
- Compact design: 30-mm profile height. It can be mounted directly onto microscopes.