The L-412 and L-417 high-load linear stage series provide cost-effective solutions for industrial automation and precision motion control. This new linear stage family with precision balls screws is equipped with high-performance synchronous servo motors, heavy-duty recirculating ball bearings, and precision rotary and linear encoders are used. The optional holding brake allows use as Z axis. The ball screw can be relubricated from the outside without disassembling to ensure high reliability and long lifetimes. It is also possible to integrate into a customer's central lubrication system. The covering strip on the side and the purge air connection prevent contamination by particles.
The recirculating ball bearings of the L-412 /L-417 series offer a higher load capacity and allow higher dynamics than comparable stages. The high resolution of the motors allow improved tracking performance, smaller tracking error, and improved settling times.
- Width to 166 mm
- Travel range to 813 mm
- Precision ball screw - Linear Encoder Option to 1nm Resolution
- Incremental or absolute linear encoder, various resolutions
- Precision recirculating ball bearings, load capacity to 450 N
- Covering strip on the side for protection against particles
- Holding brake (L-412.xxxxxxB)
- Various rotary and linear encoders, absolute and incremental
- Versions with linear encoder with optional drag chain and connection box (L-412.xxxxxxE1) or without drag chain (L-412.xxxxxxE0). L-412.xxx212 is only available in conjunction with drag chain option E1.
- On request: Folded drivetrain with belt drive. This modification reduces the overall length.
- On request: Calibration and certification
Synchronous Servo Motor
These motors have high positioning accuracy and high overload capacity over a large rotation speed range. High torque and low inertia ensure the high dynamics of the drives. The long lifetime, high performance, and robustness of these motors allow excellent results in industrial automation applications.
Laser cutting, Electronics production, AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection), Automation. Applications with high demands on dynamics, precision, smooth motion, short settling times, and low tracking error.