The A-62x PIglide RM Rotation Stage with Air Bearings features best value for wobble and flatness and one can reach high accuracy because of high-precision air bearing.
The PIglide RM series of motorized rotation stages are designed for accuracy, precision, high stiffness, and ease of use, and can be mounted in any orientation.
Various options can be combined to create a solution ideal for point-to-point indexing or constant velocity scanning.
The RM stages offer superior travel accuracy, flatness, and wobble performance. Because they are friction free and require no maintenance or lubrication, they are ideal for use in cleanrooms.
3-phase torque motor
- Low cogging torque
Absolute encoder (optional)
Absolute encoders supply explicit position information that enables immediate determination of the position. This means that referencing is not required during switch-on, which increases efficiency and safety during operation.
Accessories and Options
- Optional tip/tilt platform
- Custom mounting flanges
- Vacuum feedthrough
- Slip rings
- PIglide filter and air preparation kit
- Single or multi-axis motion controllers and servo drives
- Base plates made of granite and systems for reducing vibration
Optical alignment, metrology, inspection systems, calibration, scanning.
- Torque motor
- Cleanroom compatible
- Motion platform diameter from 50 mm to 300 mm
- Load capacity to 4170 N
- Eccentricity and flatness < 200 nm
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally