Piezo Flexure-Guided Actuators (Flextensional Actuators) provide nanometer precison, fast response and travel ranges to 1000µm and more.
They are completely frictionless don't require lubricants or maintenance and have lifetimes of several billion cycles.
Features of the P-603 from Physik Instrumente include:
- Flextensional Piezo Actuator with integrated Motion Amplifier
- Cost-Effective Design
- Sub-Millisecond Responsiveness
- Maintenance free, no Lubricants, no Wear & Tear
- Frictionless, High-Precision Flexure Guiding System
- Positioning ranges to 500 µm
- Ceramic Encapsulated Piezo Actuators Guarantee Outstanding Lifetime
- Closed-Loop Option for Highest Precision
- Custom Designs Feasible
- Target Applications: Optics, Medical, Biotech and Microfluidics
- These piezo flexure linear actuators were designed for cost-sensitive OEM applications. The integrated flexure guides save the cost for additional guiding systems when integrating these actuators in micro-dispensing devices, pumps or servo valves.