The new PI nano™ series nanopositioning stages feature a very low profile of 20 mm (0.8"), a large aperture and deliver highly accurate motion with sub-nanometer resolution in 2 and 3 axes.
24-Bit Piezo Controller with Multiple Interfaces Included
A piezo controller is included and comes with three 24-bit resolution interfaces (USB, Ethernet, RS-232) and an analog interface, as well as solid software support for all major image acquisition packages. With its 24-bit DAC converters, commanded resolution is improved by two orders of magnitude over the still widely used 16-bit converters
High Stability Manual/Motorized Microscope Stage Available
The piezo stage is supplemented by the optional M-545 XY, 25x25mm microscope stage available in different versions for Olympus, Nikon, Zeiss and Leica microscopes. This high stability stage was designed to handle the acceleration forces of a fast piezo scanning stage.
Cost Efficient Design through Optimization for the Application
The PI nano™ series of piezo stages extends PI's successful P-527, P-733 and P-563 series of capacitive direct-metrology nanopositioning stages. PI nano™ series systems were developed to provide high performance at lower cost, by adapting mechanics and controller exactly to the requirements of the target applications.
Improved Linearity with Optimized Servo Circuit
For highly stable, closed loop operation, piezoresistive sensors are applied directly to the moving structure and precisely measure the displacement of the stage platform. The very high sensitivity of these sensors provides optimum position stability and responsiveness as well as sub-nanometer resolution. The proprietary servo controller significantly improves the motion linearity compared to conventional piezoresistive sensor controllers.
Features & Advantages
- Low Profile for Easy Integration: 20 mm (0.8“)
- Large Aperture for 1x3"Slides. Accessories & Holders Available
- All Parts Black Anodized for Minimum Reflections
- 200µm Standard Travel Range, Longer Ranges Available
- Longest Lifetime with Proprietary PICMA® Piezo Technology
- Cost Effective due to Low-Cost Piezoresistive Sensors
- Compatible w/ Leading Image Acquisition Software Packages
- Closed-Loop Control for High Repeatability and Accuracy
- Millisecond Step Time, ideal for Super-Resolution Microscopy
- Recessed Sample Holders for Maximized Utility
- 24 Bit Controller with USB, Ethernet, RS-232 Interface and Analog Control
- Available Manual Long Travel Stage with Motor Upgrade Option
- Scanning Microscopy
- Single Molecule Microscopy
- 3D Imaging
- Scanning and Alignment Tasks in Bio-Nanotechnology