This precision-class XY positioning stage features a high speed, self clamping linear motor that offers 3 to 10 times the stability of previous motorized positioning stages. The fast direct drive is suitable for high-throughput and high-speed positioning tasks in bio-technology applications. The large clear aperture enables transmitted light microscopy and spectroscopy applications. Cross-roller bearings are provided for higher running accuracy and lifetime. The stage is equipped with non-contact limit and reference point switches. If nanometer precision is required, a piezo flexure stage can be mounted on top.
The salient features of the precision XY linear positioning stage are:
- Low profile precision XY positioning table with large aperture and piezo motor drive.
- 25x25 mm motorized positioning range.
- Ultra-high stability with self locking ceramic linear motor.
- High speed, up to 100 mm/s.
- High precision linear encoders: 100-nm resolution.
- Large aperture and low profile.
- Compatible with PI piezo scanning stages.