PInano microscope scanning stages are effectively used in optimized high-resolution microscopy techniques such as STED, NSOM and STORM. The low profile of 0.8 inches enables convenient integration and a large aperture for microscope slide holders and petri dishes.
The salient features of the PInano Super Resolution Microscope Piezo Scanning Nano-Positioning XY Stage are:
- Accessories are available for petri dishes and microscope slide holders.
- Has a 200x200 μm positioning range.
- Offers a choice of sensors, such as piezoresistive (lower cost) or capacitive (higher performances).
- Ultra-high dynamics direct-drive version available for particle tracking.
- Economical system with high-performance controller.
- PICMA long life ceramic encapsulated piezo actuators.
The PInano Super Resolution Microscope Piezo Scanning Nano-Positioning XY Stage is offered in six versions that include three XY and three XYZ. The salient features of these versions are:
- 200x200 μm positioning range, is economical and comprises low-cost, high-resolution piezo resistive sensors.
- Has high stability and is equipped with high-precision direct-metrology capacitive feedback.
- Has high speed, for particle tracking. (70x70 μm) with direct drive and piezoresistive feedback.
- All versions can also be ordered for XYZ motion.