Minus K Technology offers the CM-1 low frequency, negative-stiffness vibration isolator for weight loads ranging from 50 to 800 lbs. This compact and high capacity platform is completely passive and does not use air or electricity.
Since the CM-1 isolator has a small footprint, it can be integrated into multi-isolator systems to support heavy payloads. It can also be positioned on pedestals to bring it to a suitable height to retrofit the existing air table, so that users can retain their existing table top and achieve improved isolation.
The CM-1 isolator is available in a number of capacity ranges to match vibration-sensitive instruments, such as electron microscopes, interferometers, profilers, micro-hardness testers, SPMs (STMs, AFMS, etc.), and other imaging systems. The isolator can be made vacuum and cleanroom compatible and can even be customized to acquire user-specific needs, for instance, different vertical and horizontal frequencies, damping, etc.
The main features of the CM-1 Low Frequency Vibration Isolator are:
- Compact and reliable
- Does not use air or electricity
- Horizontal natural frequency is load dependent
- Vertical natural frequency of 1/2 Hz or less can be acquired over the total load range
- Vacuum and cleanroom compatible
- Can be integrated into multi isolator systems to support heavy loads
- Can be customized to acquire different vertical and horizontal frequencies, damping, etc.,
- Available in several capacity ranges to match vibration-sensitive instruments
- Weighs 26 lb (11.8 kg)