Applied Biosystems ABI 3730xl 96-capillary DNA analyzer (m/n 625-0020) complete
with Dell GX270 3.0 GHz Pentium IV PC, 17" LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse,
Protector 2.0 Desktop Edition software, 3730 Family Data Collection software,
3730xl sequencing analysis application software version 5.1, 96-well septa plate
kit, 96-well tray, 96-well barcode kit and reaction plate, 3730 sequencing chemistry
guide, capillary array 96X 50 cm , all necessary cables and manuals.
The system was new in 2004 and has always been under service contract with
ABI. It has been certified, de-installed, and packaged by ABI service. ABI service
report will be provided.
The 96-capillary 3730xl DNA Analyzer is the Gold Standard for high throughput
genetic analysis. Use this for DNA fragment analysis applications such as microsatellites,
AFLP, SNP analysis, mutation detection and traditional DNA sequencing. Get the
highest quality data at a low cost per sample.
- Laser: Argon-ion multi-line, single mode laser, primary excitation lines
488 and 514.5 nm
- Oven Temperature: Active temp control between 18 degrees Celcius and 70
- Integrated Plate Stacker: Houses 16 sample plates at any time
- Sample Volumes: For 384-well sample, plates 5-30 microL | For 96-well sample
plates, 10-50 microL
- Capillary Array Lengths: 36cm or 50cm
- Capillary Dimensions: 150 5m o.d./50 5m i.d
- Higher optical sensitivity and advanced polymers enable you to obtain higher-quality
sequencing data for less.
- Multiple automation features decrease costly human errors.
- Optimized polymers increase your productivity without compromising your
- Perform a wide variety of sequencing and fragment analysis applications
including resequencing, microsatellite analysis, AFLP, LOH, SSCP, SNP screening
and SNP validation. Please contact us for complete used/refurbished ABI system,
warranty and service contract details.