||Dionex/LC Packings Famos Well-Plate Microautosampler
||International Equipment Trading Ltd.
||Vernon Hills, Illinois, USA
Click here for further information on this classified
Dionex/LC Packings Famos well-plate microautosampler with Peltier cooling (p/n
920) (New in 2004) Image above features full HPLC system.
The FAMOS Well Plate Microautosampler is a flexible and powerful system for
micro-HPLC and incorporates the following features:
- It can be used with a broad range of plates from various manufacturers (96
well plate, 96 deep well plate, 384 well plate, 48 1.5 mL autosampler vials,
sealed or open).
- It is capable of executing full loop injections, partial loopfill injections
and µL pickup.
- It supports “Low Dispersion” injection control to optimize
- It can use a broad range of syringes (volumes of 25, 100, 250, 500 or
- It is fully controlled by UltiChrom ?software.
- It is fully compatible with other laboratory equipment.
- It can be used for both routine analysis and method development purposes.
- Peltier 4 C to 40 C cooling range
- It is menu driven and includes a broad variety of sample-handling programs
such as sampling, diluting, mixing and precolumn derivatization.
A number of options (e.g. Peltier plate cooling and a column oven) are available
for the FAMOS Well Plate Microautosampler. Please contact us for complete Dionex/LC
Packings HPLC instrument, warranty and service contract details.
||October 1, 2015
||+1 (847) 913-0777