||International Equipment Trading Ltd.
||Vernon Hills, Illinois, USA
Click here for further information on this classified
Olympus BX51 fluorescence microscope (BX51TRF, NO2L07690) with Olympus DP70
camera attachment (U-TVO 5XC-2, 3E00441), Binocular WH1022/5 Eyepieces, 5 position
objective turret; 10x -100x, motorized stage, DP 70 camera software, PC control
board (AQ8222, DV506002) and joy stick.
- Bright 12V/100W halogen illumination source is ideal for transmitted
- The frame has two built-in neutral density filters (ND6, ND25),
one daylight balancing filter, and one empty slot for an optional filter-fluorescence
- A light intensity, preset switch ensures reproducible lighting
- Ergonomic Y-shaped frame for maximum stability and comfort, with
low position focus control knobs located on both the left and right sides
of the frame
- Modular design and infinity optics system allows easy attachment
of accessories without any compromise in image
- Large 22mm field of view reduces scanning time (a superwide trinocular
head and eyepiece combination with a 26.5mm field of view is available as
- UIS2 optics deliver bright, sharp, high-contrast images
- The 8-position universal condenser, with either a dry or oil top
lens, enables you to perform brightfield, darkfield, Phase Contrast, DIC,
polarization, andfluorescence with all objectives from 1.25x to 100x
The BX51 research microscope offers increased rigidity coupled with easy-to-operate
front controls on a compact space-efficient frame. The new research microscope
is a union of the expanded range of Olympus infinity corrected optical systems
(UIS2 - universal infinity system) and advanced fluorescence or differential
interference contrast DIC (Nomarski) technology. Based around an enhanced Y-shaped
frame, an extended range of accessories and objectives can be used. The rigid
design accepts a variety of heavy attachments required for today's discerning
microscopists and their various techniques and accessories.
Please contact us for complete BX 51 & DP 70 system details and pricing.
||October 1, 2015
||+1 (847) 913-0777