||Applied Biosystems (ABI) Q-Star Pulsar i
||International Equipment Trading Ltd.
||Vernon Hills, Illinois, USA
Click here for further information on this classified
ABI Q-Star Pulsar i high-performance, hybrid quadrupole Time-of-Flight (TOF)
mass spectrometer complete with MALDI II source, turbo ion source, nanospray
probe, Gilson FC203B fraction collector, Varian 602 vacuum pump, Dell PC with
QStar software, all associated cables and accessories. Multiple systems available.
The QStar Pulsar I is a hybrid quadrapole time-of-flght mass spectrometer.
This instrument is state of the art for high throughput sequencing of biopolymers.
The QStar Pulsar I allows for the following ultra sensitive analyses:
- Accurate oMALDI mapping of peptides, oligosaccharides and glycoconjugates
- oMALDI sequencing of biopolymers with Mr<3000
- nanoESI sequencing of biopolymers with m/z<=3000
- High-throughput peptide sequencing
- Phosphopeptide analyses
- O-glycopeptide analyses
- N-glycopeptide analyses (limited to nanoESI for N-glycans with Mr>3000)
Please contact us for complete used/refurbished ABI Q Star system, warranty
and service contract details.
||October 1, 2015
||+1 (847) 913-0777